Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Mango Vanilla Panna Cotta

I fell in love with this panna cotta the moment I laid my eyes on the beautiful pics. Really menggoda. So I made an effort to make it right after I had all the ingredients ready.

My maid asked when she saw me peeling the mango's skin off.
Buat apa buk.
Buat puding. 
I wanted to say panna cotta tapi held back the word.  Sebab nanti dia tanya kota mana pulak and I didnt want to make a stupid joke by answering kota jakarta haha.

Anyway, the process was veryyyyyy slow. I made the first layer, poured it into the glasses and placed  them in the refrigerator. Every half an hour I peeped at them. Sempat pergi sana sini shopping bagai and they were still not set. Last last I put them into the freezer.  Kurang sikit tensionnya menunggu kerja tak siap. Bukan apa, really impatient to give it a taste.

To make a long story short, a few hours after pouring the second layer I took a sudu and started to dig into it and found myself couldnt stop digging. Tasted really good and had two thumbs up from my children.  Siap suruh buat lagi.


So Yat, thank you for the recipe.  I really like it and allow me to share the recipe here.

Mango Vanilla Panna Cotta ~ Yat easybakes

125ml whip topping
125ml full cream milk
2t gelatin powder
20ml cold water
1/2 t vanilla
20g sugar

Heat milk, whip topping/cream and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat
Stir just until sugar dissolves & off the fire
In 20ml cold water, add gelatin & wait till it blooms
Add into cream mixture, add vanilla & stir well
Pour into moulds
Place in the fridge to set for a couple of hours or overnight



Mango Layer

200ml mango puree
20g sugar (or less if your mango is sweet)
2t gelatin powder
20ml cold water

Heat mango puree and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat
Stir just until sugar dissolves & off the fire
In 20ml cold water, add gelatin & wait till it blooms
Add to mango mixture  & stir well
Pour onto vanilla layer
Place in the fridge to set for a couple of hours until set
 



The photo may not as mouth-watering as yats photo but the taste is as good hehe.


ibundo

10 comments:

Nazrah said...

SEDAP NYA BUNDO....

CT Delima said...

As'salam Ibundo

semoga sihat sentiasa, lama betul tak mampir blog Bundo kan. menu2 banyak yang ct tertinggal dah, rasa rugi sangat2. apa pun hidangan pagi ni memang sedap dan terasa nyaman sekali.

mintak segelas ya Bundo :D

Gee® said...

nakkkk.....

Anna Qawina said...

pagi bundo...amboii..pagi2 dah tayang menu sejuk2 nih..heh

Ruby's Delight said...

salam Ibundo..yummyy...yummyyy..sedapnyer..

cahya indah said...

Bundo, terasa panna cotta yang sejuk lemak berkrim ni lalu kat tekak..

AzeedA said...

assalamualaikom kakpah.. :)
cik bibik tak mtk rase 'kota jakarta' tu ke?

Deliah's Deli said...

poetry in a glass..:)

Yat Maria said...

Kak Pah


muahahah..gelak dgn your cnversation with bibik...memang wat panna cotta ada lembab semacam nak tunggu dia set..set rambut pun lagi cepat Yat ahak..tapi rasanya..mmmmmmmmmmm..menjilat sudu hehe...

hizdayah said...

salam bunda...
biase bundo guna gelatin apa eh? susah nk cri yg halal.
terima kasih

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...